This is a blog post about my new play. Yes, another. What do you think I have a blog for? My health?
Things you might not know about Confess Your Bubble
1. If you had a mother, she would love Confess Your Bubble.
2. The play contains more then 40 words.
3. Confess Your Bubble is the abandoned title of Michael Buble's last album.
4. All the liars you have ever met swear that they have seen Confess Your Bubble already.
5. Confess Your Bubble is not tall enough to be an astronaut.
6. There is dancing in Confess Your Bubble.
7. Confess Your Bubble was written by Mac Rogers. Matt Freeman is a pseudonym. Always has been.
- Matthew Freeman is a Brooklyn based playwright with a BFA from Emerson College. His plays include THE DEATH OF KING ARTHUR, REASONS FOR MOVING, THE GREAT ESCAPE, THE AMERICANS, THE WHITE SWALLOW, AN INTERVIEW WITH THE AUTHOR, THE MOST WONDERFUL LOVE, WHEN IS A CLOCK, GLEE CLUB, THAT OLD SOFT SHOE and BRANDYWINE DISTILLERY FIRE. He served as Assistant Producer and Senior Writer for the live webcast from Times Square on New Year's Eve 2010-2012. As a freelance writer, he has contributed to Gamespy, Premiere, Complex Magazine, Maxim Online, and MTV Magazine. His plays have been published by Playscripts, Inc., New York Theatre Experience, and Samuel French.