I know this is supposed to be fun placeholder for Friday and about Music... but I don't have an iPod or a "playlist." So I'll be using this to follow the crowd in a different way... 10 things that are randomly on my mind, for fun and linking.
1. Mercenaries - I am playing this video game on Xbox.
2. Bob Dylan: Loving Theft.
3. My Cat, Albee, drools when he's happy. It's a cute little mess.
4. Wii is going to be brilliant. It retails at $250. One will live in my house.
5. Worstward Ho.
6. The Lost Experience Video that reveals the meaning of 4 8 15 16 23 42. I care about this for some reason. I really do.
7. Pam has good taste.
8. Landover Baptist Church.
9. Brian DePalma must stop hurting the public.
10. How much did Starbucks pay for this?
- Matthew Freeman is a Brooklyn based playwright with a BFA from Emerson College. His plays include THE DEATH OF KING ARTHUR, REASONS FOR MOVING, THE GREAT ESCAPE, THE AMERICANS, THE WHITE SWALLOW, AN INTERVIEW WITH THE AUTHOR, THE MOST WONDERFUL LOVE, WHEN IS A CLOCK, GLEE CLUB, THAT OLD SOFT SHOE and BRANDYWINE DISTILLERY FIRE. He served as Assistant Producer and Senior Writer for the live webcast from Times Square on New Year's Eve 2010-2012. As a freelance writer, he has contributed to Gamespy, Premiere, Complex Magazine, Maxim Online, and MTV Magazine. His plays have been published by Playscripts, Inc., New York Theatre Experience, and Samuel French.