Adam tagged me on this meme.
List 5 things that certain people (who are not deserving of being your friend anyway) may consider to be "totally lame," but you are, despite the possible stigma, totally proud of. Own it. Tag 5 others.
This is easy for me. I am one of the most lame people you know.
1. I am an unabashed fan of the Star Wars prequels. I am the only one in existence. It makes people question how I can be considered an intelligent human being. I can write you reams about them. I saw Episode I 16 times in the theaters. That should count as all five, but I will continue. Feel free to fill my comments section with doubt and dismay. I will happily defend it all and not even seem embarrassed.
2. I love to play SimCity. I do it instead of further my career.
3. I am a huge professional wrestling fan. I read this website every day. I have seen Wrestlemania live three times. (Wrestlemania X, XIX and XX.)
4. I used to really, really have a crush on Lisa Loeb. I saw her in concert when I was in high school.
5. I used to work at a Chocolate Shop and I wore a hair net when I did so. The referred to us as Oompa Loompas.
Who shall I tag?
Isaac, Josh, Scott, James and Ian. Can I do six? Is that lame? Yes. Qui.
- Matthew Freeman is a Brooklyn based playwright with a BFA from Emerson College. His plays include THE DEATH OF KING ARTHUR, REASONS FOR MOVING, THE GREAT ESCAPE, THE AMERICANS, THE WHITE SWALLOW, AN INTERVIEW WITH THE AUTHOR, THE MOST WONDERFUL LOVE, WHEN IS A CLOCK, GLEE CLUB, THAT OLD SOFT SHOE and BRANDYWINE DISTILLERY FIRE. He served as Assistant Producer and Senior Writer for the live webcast from Times Square on New Year's Eve 2010-2012. As a freelance writer, he has contributed to Gamespy, Premiere, Complex Magazine, Maxim Online, and MTV Magazine. His plays have been published by Playscripts, Inc., New York Theatre Experience, and Samuel French.