For readers who give a small darn about me, Matt Freeman, who writes this here blog...an update on my current state of affairs.
1. My throat hurts.
2. I am in the midst of completing the first draft of my new play, which is currently titled "What is a Clock." Anyone want to read it?
3. I'm reworking an older play and that's going swimmingly.
4. My good friend Josh adopted a baby girl named Clover Rose and this weekend I'll actually get to meet her! Thrilled, I am.
5. Pam is really cool. Coming up on three years in October.
6. I really have to remember to pay that ticket I got for throwing a gum wrapper onto the subway platform.
7. We're shopping for a new vacuum cleaner.
8. I'm still employed by the progressive Jesus types.
9. Did you know I have a myspace page? The front picture is my headshot from 1999. It's vaguely depressing.
How are you?
- Matthew Freeman is a Brooklyn based playwright with a BFA from Emerson College. His plays include THE DEATH OF KING ARTHUR, REASONS FOR MOVING, THE GREAT ESCAPE, THE AMERICANS, THE WHITE SWALLOW, AN INTERVIEW WITH THE AUTHOR, THE MOST WONDERFUL LOVE, WHEN IS A CLOCK, GLEE CLUB, THAT OLD SOFT SHOE and BRANDYWINE DISTILLERY FIRE. He served as Assistant Producer and Senior Writer for the live webcast from Times Square on New Year's Eve 2010-2012. As a freelance writer, he has contributed to Gamespy, Premiere, Complex Magazine, Maxim Online, and MTV Magazine. His plays have been published by Playscripts, Inc., New York Theatre Experience, and Samuel French.