About Me

My photo
Matthew Freeman is a Brooklyn based playwright with a BFA from Emerson College. His plays include THE DEATH OF KING ARTHUR, REASONS FOR MOVING, THE GREAT ESCAPE, THE AMERICANS, THE WHITE SWALLOW, AN INTERVIEW WITH THE AUTHOR, THE MOST WONDERFUL LOVE, WHEN IS A CLOCK, GLEE CLUB, THAT OLD SOFT SHOE and BRANDYWINE DISTILLERY FIRE. He served as Assistant Producer and Senior Writer for the live webcast from Times Square on New Year's Eve 2010-2012. As a freelance writer, he has contributed to Gamespy, Premiere, Complex Magazine, Maxim Online, and MTV Magazine. His plays have been published by Playscripts, Inc., New York Theatre Experience, and Samuel French.

Monday, November 28, 2005

December Approaches

Just watch those suicide rates rise!

I wonder if there is a direct correlation between discount sales going up and people jumping out of windows. Like, for every five percent that Kmart cuts off the latest fashions, we lose five percent of the future chess champions of the United States.

Anyhow, I'm back from Thanksgiving with the newly extended family, feeling frisky, ready for a good brawl. I will be turning 30 next week, so I'd better get all my youthful indiscretions out of the way now. I mean, within this week. December 7th, Pearl Harbor Day. Tom Waits birthday. That's when it's all coming to a screeching halt.

Who wants to help me humiliate myself before I am bound by law to resemble an adult?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have Tom Waits' birthday ? !!
I am so jealous...