About Me

My photo
Matthew Freeman is a Brooklyn based playwright with a BFA from Emerson College. His plays include THE DEATH OF KING ARTHUR, REASONS FOR MOVING, THE GREAT ESCAPE, THE AMERICANS, THE WHITE SWALLOW, AN INTERVIEW WITH THE AUTHOR, THE MOST WONDERFUL LOVE, WHEN IS A CLOCK, GLEE CLUB, THAT OLD SOFT SHOE and BRANDYWINE DISTILLERY FIRE. He served as Assistant Producer and Senior Writer for the live webcast from Times Square on New Year's Eve 2010-2012. As a freelance writer, he has contributed to Gamespy, Premiere, Complex Magazine, Maxim Online, and MTV Magazine. His plays have been published by Playscripts, Inc., New York Theatre Experience, and Samuel French.

Friday, August 17, 2007

A Horse and his Hatchet

Today, perhaps, I will blog a little less. It's Friday and I'm tired.

But I saw this story on AOL, and it made me gasp with sickened amazement.

Perhaps it will bring Joy into Your Heart, too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Alan Strang seems to be just phonin' it in these days. Not nearly the level of committment he used to show...

Tony Adams said...

Well. That's not something you see everyday . . .

Paul Rekk said...

Did they mention where I could claim my hatchet?**

**ed. note: Jesus, I'm kidding! I love horses and would never attack one with a hatchet that hasn't been disinfected!