About Me

My photo
Matthew Freeman is a Brooklyn based playwright with a BFA from Emerson College. His plays include THE DEATH OF KING ARTHUR, REASONS FOR MOVING, THE GREAT ESCAPE, THE AMERICANS, THE WHITE SWALLOW, AN INTERVIEW WITH THE AUTHOR, THE MOST WONDERFUL LOVE, WHEN IS A CLOCK, GLEE CLUB, THAT OLD SOFT SHOE and BRANDYWINE DISTILLERY FIRE. He served as Assistant Producer and Senior Writer for the live webcast from Times Square on New Year's Eve 2010-2012. As a freelance writer, he has contributed to Gamespy, Premiere, Complex Magazine, Maxim Online, and MTV Magazine. His plays have been published by Playscripts, Inc., New York Theatre Experience, and Samuel French.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Why to see That Old Soft Shoe

That Old Soft Shoe returns on Wednesday at 8:45pm. Watch now as I deconstruct my pitch.

That Old Soft Shoe is a good play.

I don't want you to see it because you like me or personally support me.

I want you to see it because I think it's well-written and acted and directed.

If you do not think so after you see it, well then that's my mistake.

I try very hard to make things of artistic merit and to share them.

Take advantage of my efforts to entertain you and give you an intriguing experience.
Thank you for your kind attention.

No comments: