About Me

My photo
Matthew Freeman is a Brooklyn based playwright with a BFA from Emerson College. His plays include THE DEATH OF KING ARTHUR, REASONS FOR MOVING, THE GREAT ESCAPE, THE AMERICANS, THE WHITE SWALLOW, AN INTERVIEW WITH THE AUTHOR, THE MOST WONDERFUL LOVE, WHEN IS A CLOCK, GLEE CLUB, THAT OLD SOFT SHOE and BRANDYWINE DISTILLERY FIRE. He served as Assistant Producer and Senior Writer for the live webcast from Times Square on New Year's Eve 2010-2012. As a freelance writer, he has contributed to Gamespy, Premiere, Complex Magazine, Maxim Online, and MTV Magazine. His plays have been published by Playscripts, Inc., New York Theatre Experience, and Samuel French.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I did it! I did it!



Hilarious. My blog was unceremoniously removed from Terry Teachout's blogroll.

Is it because I curse too much?

Live and let live. Hasn't hurt my hit count one bit. I'll still link to you, Terry. No hard feelings.

The kiss off from the establishment? Music to my ears.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really? He yanked ya after linking to you? Wow - And no explanation?

I have much cursing on my site, so perhaps that's why I'm not linked to certain sites - plus, my blogroll is still not working (just got installed this weekend) and I figure folks don't want to link to me if they get no link in return.

But when I get it working, you're up on mine, babe - trust me.

parabasis said...

Congrats, Matt!

DL said...

Pfff. That whole political thing about not linking if you are not being linked... um... is may I say ... a load of crap !

I link if I like ! I don't link if I don't like ... or if i don't have time to update the blogroll because i am busy doing other things !
Even if none of you guys listed me, I'd still read and partake in the conversations because it's fun and interesting and I dont expect that everyone is going to want to link to me !!!! We all have different reasons and styles of blogging and I say live and let live no ?

If people want to send messaged by unblogrolling then that's just passive agressive to me...

You're probably better off....:)

Scott Walters said...

Uh- oh. I'm still on it. Does that mean I suck?

Freeman said...

No way Scott. You're a lightning rod. Keep it up.

parabasis said...

You can actually read Teachout re: the blogroll here, Matt, if you're interested:
http://www.artsjournal.com/aboutlastnight/archives20060219.shtml#105209

Isaac