About Me

My photo
Matthew Freeman is a Brooklyn based playwright with a BFA from Emerson College. His plays include THE DEATH OF KING ARTHUR, REASONS FOR MOVING, THE GREAT ESCAPE, THE AMERICANS, THE WHITE SWALLOW, AN INTERVIEW WITH THE AUTHOR, THE MOST WONDERFUL LOVE, WHEN IS A CLOCK, GLEE CLUB, THAT OLD SOFT SHOE and BRANDYWINE DISTILLERY FIRE. He served as Assistant Producer and Senior Writer for the live webcast from Times Square on New Year's Eve 2010-2012. As a freelance writer, he has contributed to Gamespy, Premiere, Complex Magazine, Maxim Online, and MTV Magazine. His plays have been published by Playscripts, Inc., New York Theatre Experience, and Samuel French.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Two Quick Notes

1. Just saw Bridge & Tunnel. Will post a full review of it for nytheatre.com, but would like to say that whoever makes my girlfriend laugh AND cry had better be a woman with a boyfriend. Otherwise, I'd feel TOTALLY threatened.

(That means I liked it.)

2. Kristin Chenoweth is on the cover of FHM. I shit you not. Sure, I could make a joke like...now that's Wicked! But that's just beneath me.

Can you hear that? That's the Mary Tyler Moore theme song playing in the background, as stacks of FHMs are delivering Ms. Chenowith into the masturbation fantasies of people who will never see a Broadway musical.

YOU DID IT, KRISTIN! YOU DID IT!

No comments: