About Me

My photo
Matthew Freeman is a Brooklyn based playwright with a BFA from Emerson College. His plays include THE DEATH OF KING ARTHUR, REASONS FOR MOVING, THE GREAT ESCAPE, THE AMERICANS, THE WHITE SWALLOW, AN INTERVIEW WITH THE AUTHOR, THE MOST WONDERFUL LOVE, WHEN IS A CLOCK, GLEE CLUB, THAT OLD SOFT SHOE and BRANDYWINE DISTILLERY FIRE. He served as Assistant Producer and Senior Writer for the live webcast from Times Square on New Year's Eve 2010-2012. As a freelance writer, he has contributed to Gamespy, Premiere, Complex Magazine, Maxim Online, and MTV Magazine. His plays have been published by Playscripts, Inc., New York Theatre Experience, and Samuel French.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

The glorious Frank Rich, Roger Ebert Whips it Out, Someone Out There Liked Me

A few notable little links today. Just for me.

I'm going to keep sending people to Frank Rich until everyone becomes a funny, informed, genius.

Go, you beautiful bastard. Go!

Roger Ebert brought the pain to Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo. Sometimes the old man seems like he's out of juice, and then he whips out the big guns. This is one of those reviews you wish that someday you will have the authority to write.

Finally, I found this on technorati.com...just sort of trying to find out if anyone doesn't like me, I found some young lady that posted something I wrote to friends on the evening of the Bush re-election. Sort of touching to see it on some's Blog, so I'll link to it as a sort of "Thank you."

No comments: