About Me

My photo
Matthew Freeman is a Brooklyn based playwright with a BFA from Emerson College. His plays include THE DEATH OF KING ARTHUR, REASONS FOR MOVING, THE GREAT ESCAPE, THE AMERICANS, THE WHITE SWALLOW, AN INTERVIEW WITH THE AUTHOR, THE MOST WONDERFUL LOVE, WHEN IS A CLOCK, GLEE CLUB, THAT OLD SOFT SHOE and BRANDYWINE DISTILLERY FIRE. He served as Assistant Producer and Senior Writer for the live webcast from Times Square on New Year's Eve 2010-2012. As a freelance writer, he has contributed to Gamespy, Premiere, Complex Magazine, Maxim Online, and MTV Magazine. His plays have been published by Playscripts, Inc., New York Theatre Experience, and Samuel French.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Pop the Cork!

I just finished draft number three of "The Most Wonderful Love" which will open June 7th.

It's now not as long. Still a bit on the long side, but about ten pages more pages are sweating it right now, I promise you. Sharpening my knives.

Anyhow, I always feel good when a draft is completed. Tonight, I'm going to the Chip Shop with my best girl at my side!

By the way, on Sunday we're doing a bit of an internal reading at Blue Coyote to gauge feedback. If you're interested in checking it out, e-mail me. We might be able to fit a guest or two.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations, brother!

DL said...

i am finally reading the stuff i didn't read when i was away.
congratulations !
that is awesome!
your best girl's site is also very cool !!!