About Me

My photo
Matthew Freeman is a Brooklyn based playwright with a BFA from Emerson College. His plays include THE DEATH OF KING ARTHUR, REASONS FOR MOVING, THE GREAT ESCAPE, THE AMERICANS, THE WHITE SWALLOW, AN INTERVIEW WITH THE AUTHOR, THE MOST WONDERFUL LOVE, WHEN IS A CLOCK, GLEE CLUB, THAT OLD SOFT SHOE and BRANDYWINE DISTILLERY FIRE. He served as Assistant Producer and Senior Writer for the live webcast from Times Square on New Year's Eve 2010-2012. As a freelance writer, he has contributed to Gamespy, Premiere, Complex Magazine, Maxim Online, and MTV Magazine. His plays have been published by Playscripts, Inc., New York Theatre Experience, and Samuel French.

Monday, January 14, 2008

I cannot lie to my readers

Sure there's important political upheaval and discussions about the importance of theater education... but all I can actually think about is Fire Pro Wrestling Returns on my PS2.

Judge me if you will. I am obsessed with this game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Following the link to the video game information, I found this in the product listing:

"A complete arsenal of wrestling moves and holds. No other wrestling game has such a complete list of moves available.."

This leads me to a question, and I am sure I am not the only one of your readers to stop and ponder this. Matt Freeman, what are the moves and holds in your own, personal arsenal? Do you have enough for it to even constitute an arsenal? Or is it a mere cache of wrestling moves and holds?