About Me

My photo
Matthew Freeman is a Brooklyn based playwright with a BFA from Emerson College. His plays include THE DEATH OF KING ARTHUR, REASONS FOR MOVING, THE GREAT ESCAPE, THE AMERICANS, THE WHITE SWALLOW, AN INTERVIEW WITH THE AUTHOR, THE MOST WONDERFUL LOVE, WHEN IS A CLOCK, GLEE CLUB, THAT OLD SOFT SHOE and BRANDYWINE DISTILLERY FIRE. He served as Assistant Producer and Senior Writer for the live webcast from Times Square on New Year's Eve 2010-2012. As a freelance writer, he has contributed to Gamespy, Premiere, Complex Magazine, Maxim Online, and MTV Magazine. His plays have been published by Playscripts, Inc., New York Theatre Experience, and Samuel French.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Indie Theater Fall Season Preview

Take a look at this new feature from the trusty Denton clan.

Blue Coyote, Horse Trade, Collaborationtown, Boomerang, New Georges, Nosedive, Stolen Chair, Waterwell and many others, all with new plays in the next few months. Pretty exciting.

What are you excited to see? Involved in any of these productions? Tell me about them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a Nosedive adoptee, I'm obviously not impartial, but I think The Blood Brothers present PULP will be awesome. New short pieces by Jimmy C., Qui, me, and maybe some other folks, I'm not sure. I know the people behind Boomerang and 12th Night of the Living Dead, and know their work to be sharp and spot-on.

Anonymous said...

Not yet. But I am currently available... Eh?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and plug the Nosedive show as well because I'm in it. Totally stoked and looking forward to it.

I'm also looking forward to the new stuff at Blue Coyote and Impetuous, too. And "Dangerous Corner" at Boomerang. And "The Attendants" by LIVE Theater Company. And Ken Urban's new show. And I'll stop now. Thanks.