About Me

My photo
Matthew Freeman is a Brooklyn based playwright with a BFA from Emerson College. His plays include THE DEATH OF KING ARTHUR, REASONS FOR MOVING, THE GREAT ESCAPE, THE AMERICANS, THE WHITE SWALLOW, AN INTERVIEW WITH THE AUTHOR, THE MOST WONDERFUL LOVE, WHEN IS A CLOCK, GLEE CLUB, THAT OLD SOFT SHOE and BRANDYWINE DISTILLERY FIRE. He served as Assistant Producer and Senior Writer for the live webcast from Times Square on New Year's Eve 2010-2012. As a freelance writer, he has contributed to Gamespy, Premiere, Complex Magazine, Maxim Online, and MTV Magazine. His plays have been published by Playscripts, Inc., New York Theatre Experience, and Samuel French.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Misanthrope directed by Ivo Van Hove

EDIT: I've taken down the photo because Jaime has a very good point.


I got to see this on Friday and it was like getting run over by a chocolate-covered bulldozer, whose driver spoke only in rhyme. It made me want to shake everyone on Earth's hand. That's how cool it was.

Get some tickets. Pronto.

1 comment:

Aaron Riccio said...

I wish I could be as spoiler free. But it really is THE knock-your-socks off production of this year. I can't shake the images, the feelings, the thoughts....